C-Mirroring Full Apk Download
CASIO C-Mirroring is an Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and network-compatible CASIO Projector *1, and perform mirroring projection of the Android terminal screen, image projection in the terminal, and browser projection.
(*1)Applicable Projector Models:
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
XJ-UT310WN, XJ-UT311WN, XJ-UT351WN
XJ-F20XN, XJ-F200WN, XJ-F210WN
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
Projects the smart device screen with the projector.
Projects smart device images (JPEG, PNG) with the projector.
Uses the application’s built-in web browser to project web pages with the projector.
Using CASIO C-Mirroring
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a smart device and projector with this app.
If you are already connected via a wireless LAN access point, refer to your projector’s Network Function Guide.
(1) Use the projector’s “Network Settings” – “Wireless LAN Settings of this unit” menu item to change the SSID of the projector to a general-purpose SSID (casiolpj0101, casiolpj0102, casiolpj0103, casiolpj0104) or to the user SSID.
(2) Switch the input source of the projector to “Network” (“Wireless” for an XJ-A Series projector).
This projects the standby screen, which shows network information.
(3) On the smart device, select the desired access point with “Settings” – “Wi-Fi” and establish a connection.
(4) Start up CASIO C-Mirroring.
(5) On the home screen, select the function you want and execute it.
(6) When you want to project with the projector, tap the Play button. When a connectable projector is found, select it.